1. Identity and address of the responsible
GLOBALEXPEDITION YACHT RENT, S.A. de C.V. better known as GLOBALEXPEDITION, with address at Calle Isla del Amor No. Exterior 8, interior number, BIS A, Col. Playas de Conchal, C.P. 95264, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you of the following:
2. Purposes of the data processing we collect
The personal data that we collect from our clients or potential clients (hereinafter the User) will be used for the following primary purposes that are necessary for the service and / or product requested:
a. Primary purposes
i. To send you information regarding promotions, brand events, information about our business partners, offer you our products or services, being able to carry out commercial, marketing, statistical, satisfaction surveys and evaluation of our quality process, and prospecting tending for these purposes.
ii. Send advertising of products and services.
iii. To carry out studies on consumer habits, marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting, analyzing your information and carrying out market studies
iv. To comply with legal regulations or legal authority requirements.
v. To contact you in order to carry out a satisfaction survey to find out your level of satisfaction and invite you to participate in the evaluation of our quality processes.
vi. Contact you for Review Calls
vii. Contact you by various means of communication (social networks, data messages, text messages, whatsapp application, email, mobile and land phone) to send you information regarding the offer of services.
vii. Contact you to validate the quality of your personal data, that is, to validate that they are accurate, complete, correct and updated.
ix. To follow up on requests, claims and / or complaints.
xi. For service appointments.
b. Secondary purposes
i. To send you information regarding promotions, brand events, information about our business partners, offer you our products or services, being able to carry out commercial, marketing, statistical and prospecting actions for these purposes.
ii. To carry out studies on consumer habits, marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting, analyzing your information and carrying out market studies.
iii. To send you advertising of products and services of the GLOBALEXPEDITION brand.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The refusal to use your personal data for these secondary purposes may not be a reason for us to deny the services and products that you request or contract with us.
3. Personal data that is collected
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following categories of personal data:
• Identification data
• Contact information
• Labor data
• Academic data
• Assets and/or financial data
• Data on the number of family members
• Data on the needs of the required product or service
• Hobby data
4. Communication and transfer of personal data
We inform you that your personal data is shared within and outside the country with the following people, for the primary and secondary purposes described in this Privacy Notice:
With our suppliers: Marketing, advertising, hosting, call center, event organizers, customer service, market research, marketing agencies and information technologies.
We inform you that for the communication of your personal data to the aforementioned third parties, in terms of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, we do not require your consent.
b. Transfer of personal data
GLOBALEXPEDITION YACHT RENT, S.A. de C.V., will can transfer your personal data collected to the following people within and outside the country, and in the same way, can also transfer your personal data in specific cases established by the Law.
Transfers without the need for consent: To comply with the primary and secondary purposes established in this Privacy Notice, GLOBALEXPEDITION YACHT RENT, S.A. de C.V. may be able to transfer your collected personal data.
We inform you that if you do not express your refusal to the email email@example.com within a period of five calendar days from having accepted this privacy notice, we will understand that you have given us your consent.
5. Means and procedure for the exercise of ARCO rights
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use that we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective request through the following means: Info@globalexpedition.mx
1. "The application" must be duly completed and accompanied by the documentation that proves the personality of the complainant.
2. If "The Request" received is insufficient or erroneous to meet it, or the documents referred to by "The Request" are not attached, GLOBALEXPEDITION YACHT RENT, S.A. de C.V. will have a period of five calendar days following the reception of "The Request" to require you for a single time to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it, for which you will have a period of ten days to attend the request counted from the day after receiving the request. If no response is provided within said period, the corresponding "Request" will be deemed not submitted.
3. If "The Application" is duly completed and accompanied by the documentation that proves the personality of the owner, GLOBALEXPEDITION YACHT RENT, S.A. de C.V. Within a maximum period of twenty days, counted from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, GLOBALEXPEDITION will notify the owner of the determination adopted regarding “The Request”.
4. If "The Request" is appropriate, GLOBALEXPEDITION will make the determination effective within a maximum period of fifteen days from notification of the determination.
5. The aforementioned periods may be extended for an equal period when the circumstances of the case justify it.
The contact details of the person or department of personal data, which is in charge of processing the ARCO rights requests, are the following:
a) Protection of personal data GLOBALEXPEDITION YACHT RENT, S.A. de C.V.
b) Address: Calle Isla del Amor No. Exterior 8, interior number, BIS A, Col. Playas de Conchal, C.P. 95264, Alvarado, Veracruz.
c) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Means and procedure to revoke consent to the processing of your data
You can revoke the consent that, in your case, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you bear in mind that not in all cases we will be able to respond to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we will need to continue treating your personal data. Likewise, you must consider that, for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, you must submit your request through the following electronic means: email@example.com
7. Options and means to limit the use or disclosure of your data
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means:
If you wish to stop being contacted to receive publicity or for marketing and / or prospecting purposes, you can assert it through the exclusion list of "People who do not wish to be contacted." For more information send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise and additionally, we inform you that you can limit the use and disclosure of your information in the following means:
Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, for more information consult the PROFECO internet portal.
8. Use of tracking technologies on our internet portal
We inform you that on our website we use our own cookies to improve our service and display advertising related to your preferences by analyzing browsing habits. Our policy describes the cookies we use and how you can change your preferences.
The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who visit the site several times and their important data so that you do not have to enter the same information more than once. They help us understand the traffic patterns of users on our website so that we can optimize navigation.
What happens if you disable the cookies?
If you block or delete cookies, we may not be able to restore your preferences or personalized settings that you previously specified, and our ability to personalize your online experience would be limited.
To disable cookies or change your browser settings please go to our Cookies Policy.
For more information on the use of these technologies, send an email to the following address: email@example.com
9. Means by which you can know the changes in this privacy notice
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes. We promise to keep you informed about changes that this privacy notice may undergo, by publishing it on our website.